Saturday, December 23, 2006

Fireworks

Why is it that no matter how hard you try to be close to someone
there is always something holding you back?

It was twilight on the eve of Paskuhan sparkling colors were stringing across the sky. Even though I know that she was somewhere near in the a crowd of thousands on the said event, all I can do is imagine how it would sitting close enough while roman candles were soaring above us. And the screams of cheers in the amazement of people, mostly couples watching as the dazzling colors just made me sigh. Pathetic as it may sound.

PASKUHAN '06

I guess I have rehearsed my lines
a thousand times

I have even got them memorized.
But when I get up the nerve
to tell her those words,
I never seems to come out right.

I only she knew how much I do,
do love her...

No comments: