I was working at GERDC the whole day today and boy am I exhausted. Well maybe not as much as the toxic days of PT Senior year or the dammed internship at pay but it has been a long time since I was like this.
I am getting my salary at the end of the month, and I am thinking of getting a new iPod. My old iPod 5th Gen 60GB which was the coolest iPod just some years ago is now very updated. And mine won’t even open anymore… It looks like it was thrown out of the dumpster, then was pissed on, raped, then aborted. It really looks terrible. I was also thinking of buying a new clock radio for the iPod, which would basically be like the clock radio I have but mine cant charge the PMP anymore since a stupid friend tried to place another MP3 player (a Zune or Creative) at the dock where she defended “it fits perfectly anyway so it might as well have worked”.
Anyway, I getting quite used to working 7 days a week now since I am my own boss and I have a say in our “company”. It just frustrates me a little bit that it seems like 5 years of my college is not being put to use since it has totally nothing to do with healthcare whatsoever! Taking care of a family business sucks, but I have to do it “for the love”. Whatever.
I am quite an addict in a lot of stuff these days. Thanks to the Google RSS Reader. I am like subscribed to a lot of feeds, I feel I can put up a blog site and maybe earn some cash if I do so. I can put up a Philippine tech site, or a Celebrity blog, or a Modern Architecture type.
Well it has been some time since I was able to write a quite lengthy post and I just updated my Windows Live Writer and I am just trying it out.


No comments:
Post a Comment