2am... Just when I thought that I never seem to be contented with what I have, having some spare moments with her brings my feet back to the ground. She doesn't probably even have a clue, and it is silly of me to want her so badly just to keep it concealed. Believing destiny bonded us together, but it also pulls us apart. Consequences, taking huge risks has never been my game. She understands who I am and where I am coming from, but she does not know what I feel about her. Some slip of words from her thoughts gives me inklings that I have a chance, just when I was thinking that I never had or never will... I can sacrifice a lot just for her, I realize that it is better to be nothing but a dreamer than to be nothing but a critic... It may seem vague and unrelated but that is the dilemma I am facing right now. At the end of the day hope keeps me going, that the simple joy of having her will still keep me alive.



No comments:
Post a Comment