Saturday, January 13, 2007

Time... Future... Likes...

It is just amazing to see how time flies, just a little earlier I just saw my just turned 1 year old niece taking a few steps at high guard which was just the cutest thing to see. It was just like some moments ago when I took my diploma and graduated from high school, and now as a senior in college a new phase in my life is just some moments.
Happy Birthday Kat-Kat!!!

Show me the money..

Are you looking for trouble? You have came to the right place...

The future is a dark and unclear path for me; having entered a course that really does not fit me, it just throws in questions that I cannot answer considering my current frame of mind. I mean, where does it go from here? Will it entail me to lose my independence, should I go work here or leave for another country? Should I push through to medicine which means I would still have to re-suffer a decade of sleepless nights memorizing facts that are really not interesting for me I mean living everyday in a routine of coming to class and studying for an exam for the next day is just appalling. Life having so much to offer is just useless if the path chosen was tormenting and as of now i think that it was the wrong route I selected, the only thing that keeps me holding on are the relationships that I have built and fostered throughout my stay in the University. But is that reason enough for me to keep on going? Just one question after another = the uncertainty of life , well it is just useless to dwell in these things.

But really when I think about it, life has not really been that bad for me, having some bad days here and there just molds me further towards reaching that unknown goal as a clich
é as it might sound. I am just hoping that this empty road would lead me somewhere where I could look back and just smile at the gewgaws that are happening in my life right now.

I have not had a new phone for years now, and I would really like to have this one...
oh and I currently addicted to this band...

No comments: