Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random "Fierce"-ness

Parasite
Why cant that lunatic just leave me alone. Everything about him is irritating, his ugly face, his gestures, the way he carries himself, the way he acts smart, the way he is proud he has a "girlfriend" ugh. He thinks he is like the new Jesus who everyone must adore and everyone must appreciate, I think the world would be a better place without that egoistic SOB.

Squatters "ON" the River
It is not an error in grammar, I am here right now in my mother's conference table overlooking a river and there is a rusting metal boat about 30 meters wide with a makeshift house on top of it and people are literally living here.
I just imagined that since they are "squatters" if police evicts them they would just paddle their way and literally bring their house with them to someplace else. LOL.

THESIS. THESIS
It is my fault, I involved myself too much in this thing. I made my group depend on me too much that now I have to sacrifice three days to make up for this day that I did not attend my duty. I hope they really f'n appreciate this.

Wassup with this?
I never thought I would be a "blogging" person, even though I do not tell anyone about my blog site, I am still writing. What the hell makes me do this?

No comments: